Monday, April 12, 2010

Bed Rest.

Two words - Bed Rest. 

Friday afternoon I had to go back to my OB for an emergency ultrasound.  The ultrasound tech said she didn't see much of my SCH left, that it looked like it may have absorbed.  However, she found a few pockets of fluid and notated that. 

At my follow-up with the NP she said "I'm taking you out of work, permanently, and you're going on bed rest." SAY WHAT?  At 10 weeks my doctor has put me on bed rest.  Apparently, they feel that my pregnancy is at high risk and I most certainly need to stay on strict bed rest.  I'm on couch-bed-fridge-bathroom bed rest.  No going out to eat, no movies, no nothing.

This wouldn't suck so much, except Matt's last week is this week.  He is leaving for 8 1/2 weeks in less than one week.  I won't so much as be able to talk to him, much less see him, and we can't even go out to eat for a romantic dinner together.  Awesome, I'm really excited about this. 

So here I sit/lay at my house - day 4 of bed rest - it's been realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly fun. 

Also, congrats Cindy on your baby!  I can't wait to see pictures!

4 comments:

Hurdles of Life said...

((hugs))

Stories of a Happy Mom said...

Booo! I'm sorry Cheryl! No fun at all!

Never Enough Food said...

Big bummer!

Hurdles of Life said...

just checking in on you... how r u holding up? xoxox