Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Prayer For Layla

Dear Lord,
Please keep a watchful eye over Layla and her family. In these last few days her family is suffering immeasurable amounts of pain and heartache as they release their earthly grip on her diseased body. Please comfort her parents and sisters as they say their goodbyes to her. Please hold her hand as she lets go and comes to you. Please comfort those who have followed her journey as they cry tears of joy and sorrow for a beautiful little girl who has fought with all the might you've given her. I know that you are there for her in her darkest hours. Holding her in her crib as she cries and sleeps. I know that you are supporting her as she struggles with her breathing and eating. I know that you are there for her family as they try to pull themselves off the floor each morning, each afternoon & each evening. I know that you are there for her as she lets go of her body and comes to you with open arms. Thank you for allowing her to teach those around her about life, love & God (You). Thank you for reminding each person who is close to her about how quickly life can change and how to never take TODAY for granted. Thank you Lord for everything that you have done for this family. She is in my prayers and I know that you are with her, her family & friends. Amen.

www.LaylaGrace.org

Let's all pray for a cure soon.

No comments: