Friday, January 15, 2010

Waiting Is the Hardest Part

It's been "5" days since we took Madi to see Dr. V.  We knew when we took her that it might take some time for the test results to come back in...what we didn't know is that the wait between the test time and result time would be the absolute longest time of our lives.

Each day, composed of the same 24 hours it has always been, seems more like 3 days.  Each minute feels like 5 minutes.  The time just seems to be going so slowly.  I've kept myself busy at work, I've straightened, reorganized and done everything I could think to do...but it still doesn't seem to help the clock go any faster.


It's 2pm on Friday, and something tells me that we aren't going to hear anything today.  I was hoping and praying that we would...but I guess we will have to wait until Monday.  Madi's doctors appointment is at 9am on Monday morning. 

Please pray that we receive only good news.

1 comment:

Maheva said...

how was her doctor's appt today??