Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Next Step

It looks like the next step in the process is going to be a CT scan and x-ray.  They will scan Madi's brain for defects, tumors and growth restrictions.  The x-ray will be of her skull to see if the plates have fused together too early.

My stomach is literally ill at the thought that Madi may be seriously sick.  She is our blessing from God.  Our gift.  We treasure her, enjoy her and love her.

Please pray for our family.  Please pray for our strength, our hope and our faith.  Please pray for Madi.  She is all smiles, she doesn't even know she's sick.


5 comments:

Darby said...

She is going to come out of this 100% healthy Cheryl, I know it! With all of the prayers that people are offering, Madi is going to come out on top! Every night I pray that things will be okay for you. Know that you are always in my thoughts!

The Midkiff's said...

Thanks Darby, we appreciate the prayers. I have faith that with enough of them, miracles CAN be worked.

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, my family is praying for little Madi. She is a ray of sunshine and things will get better.

Many hugs!

Maheva said...

Madi will be okay, you'll see. I am so sorry you're family is going through this, but Im sure in the end everything will be fine. Just don't loose faith. I will keep baby Madi in my prayers. :o(

Stories of a Happy Mom said...

Wow! I can't imagine what you're going through! So much stress and worry!
Please know that we're praying for you and Madi!
Love,
Adriana