There are two people in my office who are pregnant right now. I am so excited that they are going to have babies and I'm living vicariously through them since I miss being pregnant so much! Congrats Jay & Jackie and Cindy & Rett. What an exciting journey for both of you!
Madi's First Month Video
I made a video for Madilynn's first month last night. Watching it makes me tear up because she is growing so fast...but it's amazing to see the transition from a newborn who fully depended on me for everything to an infant who is more independent and strong. I can't wait to see what the coming months have for our family.
Now, for the ten things:
31) Thank you God for blogs. I have spent many countless hours keeping myself up-to-date with my friends lifes because of them. They are a wonderful way to keep in touch, even with those you rarely talk to.
32) Thank you God for news channels. They help to keep me informed about things going on around the world, and I enjoy listening to the great stories that I wouldn't know about otherwise.
33) Thank you God for Shipley's Donuts. They make delicious Kolaches.
34) Thank you God for rainbows. It is a constant reminder that after the rain washes away, you are there to make things fresh again.
35) Thank you God for music.
36) Thank you God for pony-tail holders. When I don't feel like doing my hair, I think this is the best invention ever.
37) Thank you God for infant tylenol. Seriously, thank you.
38) Thank you God for freedom of thought, speech and religion.
39) Thank you God for chapstick. My lips get seriously dry and painful without it.
40) Thank you God for digital cameras. The days of wondering if you got that moment on film are over...which is especially useful when trying to capture 'baby's first...' moments.
15 years ago
1 comment:
The video you made was beautiful! I am probably going to steal that idea now :). That will be great to show Madi when she is older!
Post a Comment