I think today is the most exhausted I've been in years. I don't know why, but I'm completely EXHAUSTED.
I gave Madi a bath early last night (8pm) and by 9:30pm she was dead asleep. I should have gone to bed then because that would have given me like 7 1/2 hours of sleep. Instead I took a shower, talked on Facebook & WTE for a while and then Matt and I had a talk...by the time I 'fell' asleep it was probably 11:30pm. So I'm thinking "ok, cool. I can have 4 1/2 hours of sleep. Except not. Madilynn woke me up at 3:30! She was hungry and (semi) wanted to play. I got her to fall back asleep around 4am...but by that point I was 1/2 awake.
You know how when you wake up like 15 minutes before your alarm and you're wide awake but just want to enjoy those last 15 minutes so you fall back asleep? Then, when you wake back up you are sooooo tired even though 15 minutes before you were awake? That's about 1/2 as tired as I am right now.
Anyway, I fell back asleep around 4:15, but had to get up 45 minutes later for work.
Then, on my way into work it must have been 'national honk your horn' day. Every 5 minutes someone was honking about something. I got honked at TWICE. I don't think I've been honked at in ages. It was hilarious. Road rage is a funny thing.
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment