Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quick 18 Week Update

18 week belly picture

Here is my 18 week belly picture.

As you can tell, I've definitely popped. My belly is twice the size it has ever been, and I couldn't love it any more! Madilynn is moving around like crazy inside and I can feel her all the time. I swear she even kicked hard enough Matt would've felt it. She's quite active at night, but during the day I think the lull of me working and moving around keeps her sleeping peacefully.

The wedding is in less than a month & we are completely done planning. I am so excited to walk down the aisle, and I know Matt shares my excitement. We can't wait to have our wedding so that we can be officially Mr & Mrs.

We are moving this weekend as well. We are transferring within the same apartment complex to a bigger 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath apartment. The apartment has 1600 sq ft & 3 balcony's! We are incredibly excited to get all moved in.

Other than that, not much else is going on. Matt has a virus or cold right now & he's just trying to nurse himself back to health. Summer is doing wonderfully & I am (as always!) happily pregnant.

I also finally gained 1 pound. YAY!

No comments: