Tuesday, February 24, 2009

16 Week Pregnancy Post

16w Ultrasound

IT'S A GIRL!!

We got our gender confirmation ultrasound done and she is most definitely a girl (as you can tell from the ultrasound above). We are incredibly excited & all our original hopes for a boy are out the window. We will try again in 2010 for a baby boy, but for right now, it couldn't be any better. We have finally picked a name for her too -- Madilynn Michelle Midkiff. We might change up the spelling later to Madylynn Michelle Midkiff, but we will see. I hope everyone loves it!

16w Ultrasound

Here is another picture of our beautiful Madi at 16 weeks. We can't believe how fast she is growing. I hope everything is going well inside! This pregnancy thing is amazing. Being a mother is amazing.


16 week belly pic

Here is a picture of my 16 week baby belly. As you can tell it's slowly expanding! I still haven't gained a pound though. I'm actually at -2 from my pre-pregnancy weight...haha. Matt & I aren't too concerned with it yet since the doctor didn't seem too worried. We registered for all of our baby classes & bought first things for baby too!

No comments: